ANALYSIS OF SYNDICATE PO EXAM HELD ON 25TH FEBRUARY 2018
Online exam for Syndicate probationary officer has been held on 25th Feb, 2018 in two shifts. Now we have complete analysis, reviews, and expected cut-off of the exam. This analysis will help the students to understand about their performance in this exam and their chances to clear this exam.
The overall level of the exam was moderate except English section which was slightly to difficult side. There were no tricky questions in quant and reasoning. Section Any student who had gone for this exam with proper understanding of basics could have scored good marks. In the overall, analysis we can say that 122 to 135 will be a good attempt in this exam.
In Quantitative Aptitude there were 4 sets of DI having 5 questions each. And other 30 questions are from different topics of arithmetic. The level of questions was easy to moderate and 35-40 questions will be a good attempt in this section.
- Data Interpretation = 20 Marks (4 sets)
(i) Tabular :- Missing DI-Level (Moderate)
(ii) Bar graph :- Level (Easy)
(iii) Pie Chart :- Represented data of defective and fresh product sold in a year (Moderate)
(iv) Caselet :- Level (Moderate)
- Quadratic Equations : 05 Level (Easy – Moderate)
- Number Series (Missing) : 05 Level (Easy – Moderate)
- Approximation : 05 Level (Easy)
- Data Sufficiency : 05 Level (Moderate)
- Miscellaneous: 10 (Partnership, Ages, CI and SI, profit and Loss, Ratio and proportion, Work and Time, Speed and Distance, )
Total Questions : 50 Level (Easy – Moderate)
Good Attempt : 34 – 38
ENGLISH LANGUAGE :-
In this section there were 20 questions from reading comprehension and other 30 questions were from grammar and its usage. The level was moderate to difficult and it was not so easy to get good score.
In this section 23 to 30 will be a good score.
English Language (Moderate – Difficult)
- Reading Comprehension : 20 Moderate – Difficult
- Double Fillers : 5 Moderate
- Error Detection : 10 Moderate – Difficult
- Phase Replacement : 5 Moderate – Difficult
- Sentence rearrangement : 5 Moderate – Difficult
- Connectors : 5 Moderate – Difficult
Total : 50 Moderate Difficult
Good Attempts : 22 – 30
Reasoning section was of general pattern like maximum bank PO exams. Most of the questions are of easy to moderate level. In this section 36 to 42 will be a good score.
- Puzzle and seating arrangement : 20 (3 – Moderate/1 Difficult)
- Syllogisms : 05 (Easy – Moderate)
- Inequality : 5 Easy
- Coding – decoding : 4 Easy
- Data sufficiency : 5 Moderate – Difficult
- Course of action : 3 Moderate
- Statement and assumption : 2 (Moderate)
- Blood relation and Direction sense : 02 (Easy)
- Statement and argument : 2 (Moderate)
- Alphabet :1 (Easy)
- Passage Interference : 1 Moderate
- Total : 50 (Easy Moderate)
- Good Attempts : (36-40)
In this section maximum number of questions are from current affairs followed by banking awareness. If a student is regular reader of newspaper and a good magazine could have advantage from others. The level of this section was moderate and 28 to 35 will be a good score.
- Static Questions : 8 – 12 Questions
- Current Affairs : 20 – 24 Questions
- Banking Awareness : 16 – 20 Questions
- Good Attempt : 28 – 35
- Over all attempt : – 122 to 135
- Descriptive :- (Word Limit -150)
- Letter Writing :- (150 words)
- Letter to editor of all Newspaper expressing your concern on increasing rate of road accidents due to rash driving.
- To Branch Manger requesting him to transfer your saving account from Nagpur to Guwahati.
- a) Bit coin: Boon or Bane
- b) Increasing popularity and use of artificial intelligence in almost every field have reduced human effort thus causing unemployment which is also as a catalyst in increasing crime rates.