Eligibility for SBI Clerical
SBI Clerical Eligibility
- Age: The candidate must be 20 to 28 Years of age as on 01-04-2014.
- Age Relaxation: OBC-3 Years, SC/ST – 5 Years, PH- 10 Years, Ex-Servicemen- Actual period of service rendered in Defence services + 3 years.
- Qualification: Graduation in any Discipline / Appearing in the final year of Graduation Exam.( Graduation must be completed before 10-08-2014)
- Note: The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University / Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute then a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
How to Apply
How to Apply for SBI Clerical exam
How to Apply: The candidate will have to apply online by visiting the SBI Website –
SBI Clerk Exam Fee
SC/ST/PWD: Rs 100/-
FEE: General & Others: Rs 450/-
Selection Procedure of SBI Clerk
Phase-I: – SBI Clerk Exam consisting Objective Tests for 200 marks. The Objective Test will be online.
The Objective Test Duration is 2 hour 15 minutes and consists of 5 Sections with 40 Marks each.
(Total 200 marks)
|5.||Marketing Aptitude & Computer Knowledge||40|
Phase-II: – SBI Clerical Interview
Candidates qualified in the test are placed according to their marks in descending order in respective categories.
Depending upon the number of vacancies, only certain numbers of candidates from amongst those who qualify by ranking high enough in the merit are called for interview in the ratio of maximum 3 candidates for each vacancy.
Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks (to be decided by the bank) in interview to be considered for final selection. 5% relaxation for SC/ST/ OBC/PWD/XS category will be available thereon.
Weightage for knowledge of local language will be given in accordance with the Govt. guidelines.
Final selection is made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the test and interview taken together.
Emoluments/Salary Package of SBI Clerk
SBI Clerical EMOLUMENTS:
The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around Rs.17500.00 per month inclusive of D.A. and other allowances at the current rate. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
PAY SCALE :- 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
Syllabus of SBI Clerical Written Exam
SBI Clerical Syllabus
- Coded Inequality
- Statement Inequality
- Logical Alphabets
- Mathematical Operation
- Coding Decoding
- Blood Relation
- Input Output
- Number Series & Letter Series
- Statement Argument, Assumption, Cause Effect
- Statement Conclusion, Course of Action
- Analytical Reasoning – 1:1 ratio
- Analytical Reasoning – Grouping
- Sitting Arrangement – Row
- Sitting Arrangement – Circle, Square
- Data Sufficiency
- Number System
- Decimal Fractions
- Simplifications – BODMAS
- Time & Work
- Chain Rule/Pipes & Cistern
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Areas (2D)
- Volume (3D)
- Linear/Quadratic Equations
- Data Interpretation
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Active/Passive Voice
- Verbs, Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Cloze Test
- Comprehension Passage
- Number System
- History of Computers
- Database (introduction)
- Communication (Basic Introduction)
- Networking (LAN, WAN)
- Internet (Concept, History, working environment, Application)
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker
- MS Windows & MS Office
- Introduction and Scope of Marketing
- Market classification and Marketing research
- Marketing Mix, Marketing Environment
- Functions of Marketing
- Market Segmentation
- Market Target and Positioning
- Product Planning and Management
- Branding decisions
- Pricing Decisions
- Promotion Decisions
- Sales forecasting
- Distribution Management
- Current trends in marketing like-green marketing, green banking, relationship marketing etc
This would primarily focus on all news based items from various fields like sports, awards, summits, new appointments, obituaries, Indian Defence etc.
Indian Financial System – Overview of Financial Markets (Money Market, Capital Market, Forex Market, and Credit Market), Financial Intermediaries involved (like investment bankers, underwriters, stock exchanges, registrars, depositories, custodians, portfolio managers, mutual funds, primary dealers, Authorised dealers, self regulatory organizations, etc. Important committees and its recommendations.
History of Indian Banking Industry –(Pre Independence, Post Independence, Nationalisation), Structure of Indian Banking, Types of Banks (Scheduled, Co-operatives), categorisation of Bank (Pvt, PSU, Foreign), NHB, SIDBI, EXIM, NABARD, IDBI its role etc and concept of NBFC.
Regulatory Bodies like –RBI, (RBI History/ Functions/ Roles/) SEBI, IRDA, PFRDA, FSDC, FMC etc its role functions and fact based details
Capital Market & Money Market – Concept, Types of Instruments they deal in like
1. Call/Notice Money
2. Treasury Bills,
3. Term Money,
4. Certificate of Deposit
5. Commercial Papers or Capital Market Instruments like equity Shares, preference shares, or Debt segment like Debentures etc also talk about Stock Exchanges in India and world.
SBI Clerical-2014 Vacancies
SBI Clerical-2014 Vacancies
|Circle||State||Category Wise||PWD||Ex-ServiceMen||Backlog vacancy for PWD|
|A & N Islands||5||0||1||2||8||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||1||3|
TARGET SBI Clerical 2015 Coaching Program @ IBS
SBI Clerk 2015 Coaching from IBS
Join Best SBI Clerk Coaching Institute in Chandigarh, Mohali & Panchkula