1. What is a Smart Card:A Smart Card or chip card or integrated circuit card is defined as a pocket sized card with embedded integrated circuit which can process information. This is a card with all personal information of any individual in financial and Money Market.
2. What is a Master Card:Master Card international is a multinational corporation based in purchase throughout the world. All financial institutions in banks are the member of this Master Card international for service providing except bank of America. Bank of America has its own service proving company named as VISA international.
3. What is VISA Card:Visa Card is a type of debit card on Visa network. It has VISA logo and can be accepted to pay for the things and the money is drawn directly from your account. These are the debit cards, which are subject to a daily limit, and/or a maximum limit equal to the current/checking account balance from which it draws funds.
4. Expand KYC (Know Your Customer):KYC is a term commonly used for customer identification process or these are the guidelines issued by the RBI and SEBI for financial institutions. The intention behind the KYC is to check the money laundering.
5.What is Financial Inclusion:It is a delivery of banking services at an affordable cost to the vast section of disadvantage or low income group or this is a facility provided by the banking sector to connect each and every individual to the financial network and the main component of this financial inclusion is no-full
account and simplification of know your customers.
6. Garnishee Order :6. What is a Bond: Bond is a debt security in which the authorized issuer owes the holders a debt and s oblique to repaid the principal with interest at the later date and termed maturity.
7.What is a Debenture:It is a long term debit instrument issued by government and large companies to obtained funds. It is very similar to bonds except the securisation condition is different.
1. The World Health Organization (WHO) has recently validated Nepal for having eliminated from which disease as a public health problem: Tracoma.
Explanation: The World Health Organization (WHO) has validated Nepal for having eliminated trachoma
as a public health problem. With this, Nepal has become the first country in WHO’s South-East Asia
Region to defeat the world’s leading infectious cause of blindness.
2. Alan Bean, who was the 4th man to walk on the Moon has passed away. He was an astronaut from which country: United States.
Explanation: Former US astronaut Alan Bean (86), who was the fourth man to walk on the Moon, has
passed away in Texas, United States. Bean went into space twice, the first time in November 1969 as the lunar module pilot on the Apollo 12 moon-landing mission.
Explanation : Neelam Kapoor, a 1982 batch officer of the Indian Information Service (IIS), has been appointed as the new director general of the Sports Authority of India (SAI). The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet approved her appointment to the post till her superannuation, i.e. July 31, 2019.
3.The 2018 Data Privacy Day (DPD) is observed on which date : January 28.
Explanation : The Data Privacy Day (DPD) is observed every year on January 28 to raise awareness and promote privacy and data protection best practices.
4. Which country has become the world’s largest steel producer in 2017, as per latest report published by World Steel Association (WSA) : China.
Explanation : China has remained the world’s largest steel producer in 2017 by producing 831.7 million tonnes (MT), according to a latest report published by World Steel Association (WSA). Japan has acquired 2nd position while India overtook the US to become the world’s 3rd largest steel producer.
5. What is the India’s rank in the 2017 EIU Global Democracy Index : 42nd.
Explanation : India has been ranked 42nd out of 165 countries at the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU)’s annual Global Democracy Index due to rise of conservative religious ideologies and increase in vigilantism and violence against minorities as well as other dissenting voices.
6.Which city is hosting the 7th India Energy Congress (IEC) 2018 : New Delhi.
Explanation : The 7th edition of India Energy Congress (IEC) 2018 has started in New Delhi with theme “Energy 4.0: Energy Transition Towards 2030” on February 1, 2018. It was organised by World Energy Council (WEC) India and inaugurated by Union Power and New and Renewable Energy Minister R K Singh.
7.Anu Kumar has grabbed the first gold medal of the Khelo India School Games in 1500 metres. He hails from which state : Uttrakhand.
Explanation : Anu Kumar of Uttarakhand has grabbed the first gold medal of the Khelo India School Games in 1500 metres at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium.